Tank Storage Asia, one of the most important hubs for the Asian bulk liquid storage industry, will host over 60 of the sector’s most cutting-edge businesses when it returns to Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre on the 25th and 26th September. PT.... Read more
Airbus and China Aviation Supplies Holding Company (CAS) signed a General Terms Agreement (GTA) covering the purchase by Chinese airlines of a total of 300 Airbus aircraft. The GTA was signed in Paris, France by Guillaume Faury, President of Airbus Commercial Aircraft a... Read more
- Further Expansion For Australia Cargo.
- Macau Welcomes Inaugural Qatar Freighter.
- FedEx Choose Menzies For Freighter And Ground Handling.
- Hyderabad’s Cargo Team Named “Most Efficient Cargo Terminal Workforce”.
- Global Cargo Conference Looks Ahead To 2020.
- U-Freight Sees Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Logistics Services ‘Soar’.
The SCLAA welcomes our newest National Partner, BluJay Solutions. As a not for profit Industry Association, run by members for members, our ability to support the SCLAA infrastructure and to expand is highly dependent on our National Partners. We ask all our members to... Read more
Confirming Singapore’s position as an international hub for innovation, the Singapore Shipping Association (SSA) is working with the world’s largest business organisation, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and pioneering Singapore tech startup Perlin, to build... Read more
- South Korean Port To Slash Passenger Vessel Emissions With ABB Shore Power.
- Indian Register Of Shipping (IRClass) Makes Its Mark At London International Shipping Week.
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Of Japan And Maritime And Port Authority Of Singapore, Join Efforts To Build Region’s Capabilities In Combating Piracy And Sea Robbery.
- Indian Register Of Shipping Takes Over Chairmanship Of IACS.
- HFW To Boost Market-Leading Shipping Practice With Singapore Partner Hire.
- Singapore Shipping Association wins Best Maritime Organisation Award at the Shiptek International Maritime Awards 2019.
- Suppliers Are Not Providing Equipment With The Level Of Cyber Security Needed To Protect Critical Systems.
- HFW Expands Singapore Shipping Practice With Hire Of Christopher Jones.
- Asendia Announces New Subsidiary: Asendia Oceania.
- International Chamber Of Shipping Expresses Concern Over Developing Situation In The Gulf of Hormuz.