Tank Storage Asia, one of the most important hubs for the Asian bulk liquid storage industry, will host over 60 of the sector’s most cutting-edge businesses when it returns to Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre on the 25th and 26th September. PT.... Read more
The Hong Kong branch of Europa Air & Sea has announced its membership of Freight Forwarder Network as it continues to boost its overseas offer. Europa Air & Sea is the dedicated Air & Sea division of leading independent logistics provider, Europa Worldwide G... Read more
- Airbus Launches A220 Demonstration Tour Of The Pacific Region.
- China And Airbus Expand Their Partnership In Civil Aviation.
- Further Expansion For Australia Cargo.
- Macau Welcomes Inaugural Qatar Freighter.
- FedEx Choose Menzies For Freighter And Ground Handling.
- Hyderabad’s Cargo Team Named “Most Efficient Cargo Terminal Workforce”.
- Global Cargo Conference Looks Ahead To 2020.
- U-Freight Sees Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Logistics Services ‘Soar’.
The Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) International welcomes Bangladesh to the global network of women in shipping. WISTA Bangladesh joins as the 48th National WISTA Association (NWA). WISTA International has expanded significantly... Read more
Just six months after its launch in Hong Kong, the U-Freight Group is taking e+Solutions, its logistics product designed for e-commerce start-ups, to the Malaysian marketplace. The U-Freight Group launched e+ Solutions to help the growing number of small businesses, whi... Read more
- CSA 2020 Disappointed With Malaysia Decision.
- 3rd Annual Maritime Capital Forum Reinforces Singapore’s Role As Leading International Maritime Centre.
- Indian Register Of Shipping (IRClass) Opens Office In The Netherlands And Announces Participation At Europort.
- iShipmore Solves Online Shipping Problems For Filipinos.
- WISTA International Welcomes WISTA Bangladesh.
- ShipMoney Expands Its Presence In The Far East.
- Thome Group Wins Excellence In Maritime Services/Ship Management.
- Project Is Launched To Transform Shipping Registries Globally.
- South Korean Port To Slash Passenger Vessel Emissions With ABB Shore Power.
- Indian Register Of Shipping (IRClass) Makes Its Mark At London International Shipping Week.