Bagging another win for Australian manufacturing with first automatic weighing machine of its kind Active Weighing Solutions with their particular expertise in weighing in-motion bulk materials is involved in the design, manufacture and servicing of weighing equipment a... Read more
Airbus and China Aviation Supplies Holding Company (CAS) signed a General Terms Agreement (GTA) covering the purchase by Chinese airlines of a total of 300 Airbus aircraft. The GTA was signed in Paris, France by Guillaume Faury, President of Airbus Commercial Aircraft a... Read more
- Further Expansion For Australia Cargo.
- Macau Welcomes Inaugural Qatar Freighter.
- FedEx Choose Menzies For Freighter And Ground Handling.
- Hyderabad’s Cargo Team Named “Most Efficient Cargo Terminal Workforce”.
- Global Cargo Conference Looks Ahead To 2020.
- U-Freight Sees Aircraft On Ground (AOG) Logistics Services ‘Soar’.
The SCLAA welcomes our newest National Partner, BluJay Solutions. As a not for profit Industry Association, run by members for members, our ability to support the SCLAA infrastructure and to expand is highly dependent on our National Partners. We ask all our members to... Read more
Asendia, one of the world’s top three international mail, shipping and distribution companies, today announces the launch of Asendia Oceania as part of its latest phase of global expansion. Online retailers in Australia and New Zealand will now be able to benefit from A... Read more
- International Chamber Of Shipping Expresses Concern Over Developing Situation In The Gulf of Hormuz.
- JLT Mobile Computers Selected for Two New ICTSI Terminals in Papua New Guinea
- New Council Takes The Helm At Singapore Shipping Association.
- International Chamber Of Shipping Expresses Concern Over Tanker Attacks.
- Indian Register Of Shipping Hosts Multi-Stakeholder Seminar On IMO Sulphur Limit Compliance And GHG Emissions Strategy.
- Dialogue Between Policy Makers And Shippers Key To Decarbonisation.
- International Shipping On Track To Meet 2030 CO2 Reduction Target Following Critical UN IMO Meeting.
- Ports Revoke Scrubber Ban After Publication Of Academic Research.
- HFW Promotes Record Number Of New Shipping Partners, Elects New Global Practice Head.
- Naval Dome Puts Shipping Industry On Red Alert For Cyber-Attack.