The Coventry-based Manufacturing Technology Centre has been appointed a lead auditor by the British Automation and Robot Association – the trade body which aims to promote the use of robotics in British Industry. The MTC will have lead responsibility for auditing... Read more
Airbus and Spirit Airlines have agreed to a Memorandum of Understanding for the U.S.-based airline to acquire up to 100 A320neo Family aircraft. Spirit announced its intention to place firm orders for a mix of A319neo, A320neo, and A321neo to meet its future fleet requi... Read more
- Shipping Sandra: An Orangutan’s Journey Out Of Captivity.
- Airbus Reiterates Call For Talks To Reduce Trade Tensions.
- Rhenus Delivers Goods Via Antonov From Cologne/Bonn Airport To Rio de Janeiro.
- Airbus Canada Limited Partnership New Name Comes Into Effect June 1.
- Airbus Names Julie Kitcher EVP Communications And Corporate Affairs.
- DHL Launches Medical Express Service Between Brazil and U.S.
- Anchorage International Airport Reports Record Passenger Numbers And Solid Air Cargo Growth In 2018.
- MIA, Brazilian Post Office Launch Expedited Shipping Service.
- American Airlines Cargo Announces Record-Breaking Year.
- MIA Surpassed 45 Million Passengers In 2018 For First Time.
The Women’s International Shipping & Trading Association (WISTA) International officially welcomed Mexico to the global network of women in shipping at the 2019 WISTA International AGM & Conference in Grand Cayman last week. WISTA Mexico joins 48 other N... Read more
The global maritime transport industry has submitted a proposal to form the world’s first collaborative shipping R&D programme to help eliminate CO2 emissions from international shipping. The proposal includes core funding from shipping companies across the world of... Read more
- Mexico Joins WISTA International.
- Jamaica Confirms Its Place At The Heart Of Maritime Legislature.
- Shipping Number Of The Week: 82% Drop In US Soya Bean Exports To China.
- WISTA International Elects New Board Members And Honors 2019 Personality Of The Year.
- SMT’s Technical Division Offers Polar Code Crew Training.
- We Must All Play Our Part In Empowering Women In The Maritime Sector, Says MAJ.
- Mentor For Success, MAJ Urges Maritime Community As Industry Celebrates Role Of Women In The Shipping Sector.
- WISTA International Continues Expansion In South America, Welcoming WISTA Colombia As The 47th National WISTA Association.
- Columbia Shipmanagement Uses LISW19 To Discuss The Ship Manager Of The Future.
- CSM Energy Teams Up With Shipbroker Waterworks Offshore To Extend Turnkey Solutions.