The Coventry-based Manufacturing Technology Centre has been appointed a lead auditor by the British Automation and Robot Association – the trade body which aims to promote the use of robotics in British Industry. The MTC will have lead responsibility for auditing... Read more
A heavyweight commissioned by Rhenus: On 3 June at 10 pm, an Antonov An-124 100 chartered by Rhenus took off from Cologne/Bonn Airport in the direction of Rio de Janeiro. After flying over Europe and Africa, the aircraft reached its destination in Brazil on 5 June. The... Read more
- Airbus Canada Limited Partnership New Name Comes Into Effect June 1.
- Airbus Names Julie Kitcher EVP Communications And Corporate Affairs.
- DHL Launches Medical Express Service Between Brazil and U.S.
- Anchorage International Airport Reports Record Passenger Numbers And Solid Air Cargo Growth In 2018.
- MIA, Brazilian Post Office Launch Expedited Shipping Service.
- American Airlines Cargo Announces Record-Breaking Year.
- MIA Surpassed 45 Million Passengers In 2018 For First Time.
- What Is Next : The Top Trends Impacting Supply Chain Management In 2019.
- Big Move For Toronto Cargo.
- MIA Welcomes Amazon Air As Company Continues To Expand.
The International Warehouse Logistics Association recently recognized Tim Osmulski, a Munster, Ind., logistics executive as a Certified Warehouse Logistics Professional (CWLP). Osmulski is director of the supply chain and logistics segment at The Raymond Corporation. Hi... Read more
The traditional meeting that takes place every year in different cities throughout Latin America makes its debut in Miami, United States, to gather more than 400 port leaders and international experts, positioning itself as a must among the industry’s business events. T... Read more
- International Chamber Of Shipping Expresses Concern Over Developing Situation In The Gulf of Hormuz.
- Seamen’s Church Institute Honours WISTA International With Silver Bell Award.
- International Chamber Of Shipping Expresses Concern Over Tanker Attacks.
- ShipMoney Extends Agreement With Helikon Shipping.
- Dialogue Between Policy Makers And Shippers Key To Decarbonisation.
- International Shipping On Track To Meet 2030 CO2 Reduction Target Following Critical UN IMO Meeting.
- Ports Revoke Scrubber Ban After Publication Of Academic Research.
- HFW Promotes Record Number Of New Shipping Partners, Elects New Global Practice Head.
- Seaspan Completes Rollout Of VSAT Connectivity For Global Container Ship Fleet.
- Rhenus Acquires Rodair Group And Establishes Its Own Network In Canada.